.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

British Talent - Eliza Rose

My British Talent posts have become quite a stable here on Buzzinunlimited. Within these posts I've featured some of the best up and coming talent in the UK including artists such as Jay Norton, Luke Bingham, Ebru, Sinead Harnett, Mike Hough and many more.

This is the latest artist to be featured in this very talented category. She goes by the beautiful name of Eliza Rose and with her sultry voice she has already supported the likes of Professor Green and Lily Allen on some of their tour dates.

Below is her cover of Adele's Melt My Heart Stone which is just one demonstration of the immense talent of this new artist.

Keep a look out for this girl in future ladies and gentleman, I'm seeing big things in her future.



http://www.elizarosesings.tumblr.com/

Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive